Come Work with Us!
- Account Manager
Account Manager - Full-Time
Summary: eZanga is a small digital marketing firm rooted in the Middletown, Delaware community. While we may sell digital marketing and ad fraud solutions to keep the lights on, we’re far from a stodgy or boring workplace. In fact, we’re an award-winning small business with a fantastic, laid-back culture where everyone works hard, but it doesn’t feel like you’re coming into work every day. See, eZanga’s owners have a philosophy that if you’re going to spend 40 hours per week away from your family, you might as well feel good about it.
Don’t just take our word for it - here are some of our employees’ favorite perks (other than those standard medical, vacation, 401k pieces that, let’s be honest, you already knew you had coming to you):
- There are no barriers between entry-level and upper-level management. Everyone, right up to the CEO and CFO, is open and approachable. And the entire team genuinely cares about the professional and personal lives of their co-workers.
- How well you do in your job depends on how hard you work. The only one holding you back is you.
- Opportunities for growth are endless and welcomed.
- It’s a work hard, play hard, eat hard environment, and you can truly see that reflected in the day-to-day activities in the office.
- Free pizza, fully-stocked kitchen, and endless soda and coffee. (It’s a serious perk; it deserves its own line.)
Now that you know a little about what we bring to the table, here are some expectations we want you to bring to the table.
Come in, ready to win! We are looking for an energetic, sales professional to add to our growing and talented team! The Account Representative we are looking for has the savvy and ability to generate new business through prospecting activities, while balancing the ability to meet the needs of existing customers through exceptional customer service and account follow up.
Reports to: Sales Manager
Rolling up your sleeves in this role means:
- Utilizing all outreach techniques (e.g. phone calls, email, social media outreach, and trade show participation) to achieve and exceed individual and team Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Account Management:
- Working with clients’ budgets to maximize their ROI.
- Continuous optimization of customer campaigns.
- Working to resolve issues as they arise, to promote customer retention.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A college degree preferred.
- Prior sales experience.
- Team-oriented, but highly motivated and naturally driven.
- Proficient and skilled communicator through all mediums.
- Comfortable with technology (PC, phone), prior experience using a CRM is a plus.
- A willingness to learn and have fun!
So, sound interesting? This is what we are looking for:
Working Conditions: This is primarily a Monday through Friday, in the office, work environment.
Travel Requirements: Some light travel is possible.
Exempt/Non-Exempt Status: ExemptApply Now
Last Updated: September 16th, 2016
*Part-Time employees are not eligible for health care benefits or 401(k) Profit Sharing.
eZanga.com, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We're always interested in hiring talented and enthusiastic people. If you do not see a job listed above but feel you have a skill set that could help our company, feel free to email your resume, and other relevant documents, to firstname.lastname@example.org.