Come Work with Us!
- Account Manager
- Content Marketing Internship
Account Manager - Full-Time
Summary: eZanga is a small digital marketing firm rooted in the Middletown, Delaware community. While we may sell digital marketing and ad fraud solutions to keep the lights on, we’re far from a stodgy or boring workplace. In fact, we’re an award-winning small business with a fantastic, laid-back culture where everyone works hard, but it doesn’t feel like you’re coming into work every day. See, eZanga’s owners have a philosophy that if you’re going to spend 40 hours per week away from your family, you might as well feel good about it.
Don’t just take our word for it - here are some of our employees’ favorite perks (other than those standard medical, vacation, 401k pieces that, let’s be honest, you already knew you had coming to you):
- There are no barriers between entry-level and upper-level management. Everyone, right up to the CEO and CFO, is open and approachable. And the entire team genuinely cares about the professional and personal lives of their co-workers.
- How well you do in your job depends on how hard you work. The only one holding you back is you.
- Opportunities for growth are endless and welcomed.
- It’s a work hard, play hard, eat hard environment, and you can truly see that reflected in the day-to-day activities in the office.
- Free pizza, fully-stocked kitchen, and endless soda and coffee. (It’s a serious perk; it deserves its own line.)
Now that you know a little about what we bring to the table, here are some expectations we want you to bring to the table.
Come in, ready to win! We are looking for an energetic, sales professional to add to our growing and talented team! The Account Representative we are looking for has the savvy and ability to generate new business through prospecting activities, while balancing the ability to meet the needs of existing customers through exceptional customer service and account follow up.
Reports to: Sales Manager
Rolling up your sleeves in this role means:
- Utilizing all outreach techniques (e.g. phone calls, email, social media outreach, and trade show participation) to achieve and exceed individual and team Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Account Management:
- Working with clients’ budgets to maximize their ROI.
- Continuous optimization of customer campaigns.
- Working to resolve issues as they arise, to promote customer retention.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A college degree preferred.
- Prior sales experience.
- Team-oriented, but highly motivated and naturally driven.
- Proficient and skilled communicator through all mediums.
- Comfortable with technology (PC, phone), prior experience using a CRM is a plus.
- A willingness to learn and have fun!
So, sound interesting? This is what we are looking for:
Working Conditions: This is primarily a Monday through Friday, in the office, work environment.
Travel Requirements: Some light travel is possible.
Exempt/Non-Exempt Status: ExemptApply Now
Last Updated: September 16th, 2016
Content Marketing Internship - Internship
Summary: eZanga.com, located just 15 miles south of the University of Delaware’s campus, is seeking a college student who has interest or experience in content marketing. The accepted applicant will work with eZanga on researching, analyzing, and crafting content on behalf of the company. The Content Marketing Intern will write content related to small business, digital marketing, social media, and related news and topics.
The ideal candidate is a strong writer with excellent communication skills. This content marketing internship opportunity is great to learn how to develop multiple forms of content for the industry. The goal of eZanga’s internship program is to provide students with solid experience to complement their studies and prepare them to meet their career ambitions.
Department: Public Relations
Reports to: Director of Marketing
**Must be taken for credit**
- Keep abreast of all new trends and tools for developing web content
- Curate, research, design, and write blog posts on topics relevant to eZanga and the industry
- Work with the Content Marketing Specialist and Editor to write blog entries on behalf of eZanga
- Learn how to repurpose content into a variety of medias for maximum impact and exposure
- On-site internship; travel to the office required. eZanga will work within each students requirements for hours allotted to receive course credit.
- College Juniors or Seniors with a concentration in communications, marketing, journalism, or English
- Winter 2018 commitment – approximately 10-12 weeks for 10-15 hours per week – within the confines of your academic schedule
- Knowledge of how to use social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) to achieve business goals
- Interested in writing, blogging, public relations, communications, social media, and video marketing
- Flawless grammar and spelling
- Ability to adapt your tone and voice to fit a brand’s writing style
- Knowledge of best practices when writing web content
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A natural curiosity and craving for learning
- Experience with blogging and writing for the web (submit sample with resume)
- Basic HTML skills and an understanding of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Interest in branding, email marketing, social media, and inbound marketing
- A spirited opinion on the use of the Oxford comma
- You know how to tell a good story
- A desire to Work Hard, Eat Hard, Play Hard
Working Conditions: Office environment, flexible to student's schedule and availability.
Travel Requirements: None
Additional Information: Submit your resume along with a sample blog post or related content (sorry, no research papers), to Director of Marketing Michelle Brammer (email@example.com).
Exempt/Non-Exempt Status: ExemptApply Now
Last Updated: October 4th, 2017
*Part-Time employees are not eligible for health care benefits or 401(k) Profit Sharing.
eZanga.com, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We're always interested in hiring talented and enthusiastic people. If you do not see a job listed above but feel you have a skill set that could help our company, feel free to email your resume, and other relevant documents, to firstname.lastname@example.org.